Yefimov & Partners Law Firm invites beginner lawyers to serve as a lawyer’s assistant.
We are not interested in the performers, but in the creators, for whom the right is not a means of subsistence, namely existence.
If you see your potential, even at the very moment of practical skills, we invite you to become part of our team.
– participation in complex, interesting cases;
– not routine work, but the possibility of forming new legal positions;
– participation in the development of your skills;
– possibility of independent project management;
– getting practical skills;
– opportunity for professional development;
– social program.
– law degree (possibly not completed at the moment);
– basic knowledge of civil, economic, labor, corporate, tax law, litigation;
– knowledge of the tax code at the level of the confident user (including “League law” – preferable);
– analytical mind, desire for professional and personal development;
– organization, initiative, high level of responsibility, focus on professional growth;
– passing an internship is a prerequisite.
– analytical work, preparation of legal conclusions, reviews of judicial practice;
– formation of legal positions;
– drafting, legal assessment and maintenance of legal documents (contracts, additions, protocols, orders, etc.);
– counseling on general legal issues (labor, civil, corporate law, etc.);
– communicating with state authorities, notaries.
Please send your resume to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject «resume». Applicants who meet the specified requirements will be invited to an interview.
If you are interested in salary, and not work – forget about us!